Sunday 9 June 2013

Private Family Time

If Daddy wants to finger my pussy while he's driving, why,...





If Daddy wants to finger my pussy while he's driving, why, what else can I do but pull my pants down and move my panties out of the way so he can do it?

That little jiggle of my daughter's ass after she pulled...



That little jiggle of my daughter's ass after she pulled her minidress up finished the job of getting me hard-as-nails and ready to bend her over and take her.

I watched as my brother's girlfriend licked the tip of his...



I watched as my brother's girlfriend licked the tip of his cock to get it ready to put in me. I was so wet it wasn't really necessary, but it was their thing and it did turn me on even more so I guess in a way it did help. 

I'll do anything my brother says. Even pull down my...



I'll do anything my brother says. Even pull down my swimsuit bottoms and masturbate right there for him. Just being on the stairs and knowing we could get caught anytime only turns me on more.

When Mom wants a mouthful of cum from me, she just takes it. She...



When Mom wants a mouthful of cum from me, she just takes it. She doesn't care if we're outside and I'm halfway to the hot tub while she's coming back from a lunch date with her friends, she'll just pull me out of my shorts and go to town.

lil-chub: Shapes n Curves # 25 I grinned at her and she...



lil-chub:

Shapes n Curves # 25

I grinned at her and she smiled back. It was serendipity that I'd found the girl who had the body type I liked at the same time she found the guy who thought her body was a turn-on.

And all it had taken was for me to walk in my sister's room when she was undressing after her latest failed date.

When my mother had asked me what I wanted for Christmas about...



When my mother had asked me what I wanted for Christmas about two months before the actual date, I didn't think she had heard me mutter under my breath "to lose my virginity" before I spoke up with "real" present ideas.

So I was considerably surprised when I woke up on Christmas morning to find Mom and Sis sitting right by the tree wearing stockings, a red skirt, and a red hat - and not much else. "Merry Christmas, Joey!" they chorused.

"Haley wanted the same present you did," Mom continued, "so I decided why not let you two give each other that present. And I must admit I'd like some fun, too, so here we are."

I was speechless, but from the smiles on their faces when they watched the bulge in my pajama pants grow, I think they got my answer.

Those last few minutes before Daddy gets home are always so...



Those last few minutes before Daddy gets home are always so exciting to me.

My girlfriend gave me a hot look as she kissed my sister behind...



My girlfriend gave me a hot look as she kissed my sister behind the ears.

I just grinned when I saw them through the glass. Obviously my...



I just grinned when I saw them through the glass. Obviously my daughter and new husband were getting comfortable with the way things had developed.

Speaking of which, I wonder where my stepson got to, I mused as I wandered off to see if he was up for fucking his new stepmother again.

I put my hand on her head and waist. "Good girl," I...



I put my hand on her head and waist. "Good girl," I say when she puts a hand of her own on my hip and rests her upper foot on my knee so I can get in deeper.

At this point in our relationship, my daughter and I both know what the other likes.

As I buttoned up my dress, I was already anticipating my son...



As I buttoned up my dress, I was already anticipating my son unbuttoning it after our lunch date.

As Daddy fucked me on the couch, I looked up at the leg that was...



As Daddy fucked me on the couch, I looked up at the leg that was folded up to my face and had only one thought.

I was never going to think of those shoes quite the same way again.

We made love all the time these days but I really loved the days...



We made love all the time these days but I really loved the days my brother decided to make me his bitch.

I reminded me of the first time we did it after I'd teased him mercilessly all day until he finally snapped and chased me into my room and took me. MMMM!

Mom wasn't a skinny twig of a woman who looked like she'd snap...



Mom wasn't a skinny twig of a woman who looked like she'd snap in half if someone so much as breathed on her hard. And that was just the way I liked it.

And she just liked the way I pounded her from behind so it worked out for everyone.

As I took my panties off, I looked down, suddenly shy. What did...



As I took my panties off, I looked down, suddenly shy. What did my brother think of my body?

I heard his intake of breath and murmured "oh, wow…" and smiled. Guess he liked it.

Due to his size, Daddy doesn't often have much luck on his...



Due to his size, Daddy doesn't often have much luck on his dates. But that's okay - I make sure he's taken care of anyway. If the women he goes out with are too shallow to go far enough to realize he's big ALL OVER, especially one particular place, that's their loss and my gain. *giggle*

I love watching my sister stretch after she takes off her dress.



I love watching my sister stretch after she takes off her dress.

These days, Mom's priorities were to get her mouth on my...



These days, Mom's priorities were to get her mouth on my cock before she even changed out of her work clothes.

When I got home from work, my sister was usually very direct in...



When I got home from work, my sister was usually very direct in letting me know what she wanted without even saying a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment