Sunday 9 June 2013

take a drink, leave a drink.

a-ckleholic: gtaire: r u ever scared to walk past a group of teenagers even though you are also a...

a-ckleholic:

gtaire:

r u ever scared to walk past a group of teenagers even though you are also a teenager

r u ever scared to walk past a group of people even though you are also a people

rosamundcrawley: downton meme→ [1/2] friendshipsCora and...









rosamundcrawley:

downton meme→ [1/2] friendships
Cora and Isobel

"Don't play with me ..."

















"Don't play with me ..."

fuckingniall: my thighs don't touch because i'm fat they touch because they're in love

fuckingniall:

my thighs don't touch because i'm fat they touch because they're in love

hocotate: hocotate: my advice for freshman: please wear deodorant please wear deodorant please...

hocotate:

hocotate:

my advice for freshman:

  • please wear deodorant
  • please wear deodorant
  • please wear deodorant
  • please wear deodorant
  • please wear deodorant

image

dailyotter: Otter Looks Like She's Readying Herself to...



dailyotter:

Otter Looks Like She's Readying Herself to Catch

Thanks to Emma, who says this young otter, Pepper, is very fiesty!

myownlost: I'd like to cancel my subscription to Menstrual Cycle Monthly

myownlost:

I'd like to cancel my subscription to Menstrual Cycle Monthly

Photo





It's not me the Brotherhood wants. My brother ain't no king.









It's not me the Brotherhood wants. My brother ain't no king.

Photo





awesomephilia: :( (via)



awesomephilia:

:( (via)

Photo





Photo





mythandmagica: Our school this "Stone Tablet Policy" which...





mythandmagica:

Our school this "Stone Tablet Policy" which basically says that there is no excuse for not turning in your assignments and that you must turn them in even if you have to carve it into a stone tablet.

So this kid carved his 8 page essay into $70 worth of limestone.

ninjavanderwoodsen: ohh my goood :( <3









ninjavanderwoodsen:

ohh my goood :( <3

mostlyjudson: sassy-spoon: nerdbird: Google is definitely a woman, it starts suggesting things...

mostlyjudson:

sassy-spoon:

nerdbird:

Google is definitely a woman, it starts suggesting things before you can even finish your sentence.

That must mean Bing is a man, tries to think it's superior and does a horrible job with pleasing its user.

oh damn.

w0rry-free-life: but

w0rry-free-life:

image

but

image

Photo





















Photo













Photo





No comments:

Post a Comment