Friday 7 June 2013

"STAIRCASE MY SPINE"

Photo



sadgrass: this song is so dear to my heart more than you know



sadgrass:

this song is so dear to my heart more than you know

lavandula: by terry richardson for vogue paris



lavandula:

by terry richardson for vogue paris

Photo



Photo



Photo



What would it take for one date with you?

I'm going to completely honesty when I say this, I am really picky. A lot of people think "oh she's just playing hard to get"- no I'm picky as fuck. And it's only because I know exactly what I want. I'm a handful so I need someone who is going to put in effort. But basically if I want to date you, you'll know. 

treenah: just surrender | your life and mine.



treenah:

just surrender | your life and mine.

tiredtalk: morning after thoughts about the impermanence of a...









tiredtalk:

morning after

thoughts about the impermanence of a hook up written in permanent marker in the places he touched

 by Lindsay Bottos

Photo



cry-in-silence: stop looking



cry-in-silence:

stop looking

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Temporarily changed my avi until I can be bothered to take...



Temporarily changed my avi until I can be bothered to take better photos. 

I wish you had stayed.





I wish you had stayed.

fattiesdelight: Homemade Snickers Bars



fattiesdelight:

Homemade Snickers Bars

chas3y: Hospital~~Lydia So I've been sleeping with this silence...



chas3y:

Hospital~~Lydia

So I've been sleeping with this silence in my mind
And all I see scares me
And no one knows it, but she, she saved me

No comments:

Post a Comment